Copyright Compliance Policy
Statement of Corporate Values
We at ESLWritingHelp.com recognize and respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to our use of copyright-protected works. These include, but are not limited to:
· All written works, including the work submitted to our website for editing, such as: blogs, book manuscripts, emails, letters, articles, dissertations, theses, etc.
· Computer software
· Graphics, including maps, photographs, graphical images
· Architectural works
· Sound recordings and accompanying words
· Audiovisual works, including manuscripts in digital format
· Dramatic works and accompanying music, including screenplays
Statement of Corporate Obligation Regarding Copyright
As a matter of moral integrity and adherence to copyright law, ESLWritingHelp.com sets forth these policies for all employees:
1. No employee of ESLWritingHelp.com may reproduce any copyrighted work in print, video or digital form in violation of the law except with permission of the owner. All works submitted to ESLWritingHelp.com are considered protected even if they are not registered with any agency and even if they do not carry the copyright symbol ©.
2. To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted works outside of ESLWritingHelp.com and/or to use such works in advertising, employees must first seek permission from the owner of the work. All permissions must be given in writing.
3. This specifically does not pertain to any testimonials freely given. These will automatically have permissions given for posting to the website or use in advertising upon submission.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been misused, please contact us through the Contact Us form. Your concerns will be promptly addressed.